- Simple, Tools-Free: Just snap on and turn 2 knobs. Done in less then one minute!
- Elbow proof: Can be installed on pipe elbows by adjustable clamps position
- Smart Adaptive Torque Control: Protects motor, valve and pipe for long term operation
- Outdoor Proof: IP67 rated, worked even submerged under water
- Integrated Water Detection Probe and Freeze Detection. Works Offline as well.
The BVS (Ball Valve Servo) is a motor to retrofit existing and installed ball valves into smart water controlling devices. Its wireless communication capabilities are compatible with several industry standards (Lora, Z-Wave, ULE) for easy integration into existing networks. The motor is powered by a 12 V external power supply or - optional – a battery block.
The variable clamps allow mounting even in complex pipe installations. The patented motor coupling ensures easy installation and precise long-term operation. The device can operate in difficult environmental conditions, even submerged under water and allows to directly connect one additional local water sensor pad by cable.
The Ball Valve Servo can receive commands directly from Flood Sensors and from the Aqua-Scope controller or other Smart Home System Gateways. The Z-Wave version implements the most recent protocol Z-Wave Plus V2. The LoRaWAN version supports both the standardized LoRaWAN in Class B/C and a proprietary extension to communicate locally with battery operated actuators such as motor servos.
Water installations are not standardized. Plumbers install the pipes according to standards but according to personal taste ans situation in the house too. The BVS gives maximal flexibility to mount on straight pipes and on elbows.